Luke 2:7 She gave birth to her firstborn son.
- Jesus was born via a human birth. He is the Messiah and Savior. Luke 2:11 The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!
- The shepherds were given a sign in a manager by the angels. The angel said, “Don’t be afraid. I’m here to announce a great and joyful event that is meant for everybody, worldwide: A Savior has just been born in David’s town, a Savior who is Messiah and Master. This is what you’re to look for: a baby wrapped in a blanket and lying in a manger.” Luke 2:10 MSG
- Jesus is available to anyone who accepts him. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:31
- We were given a sign at the cross. He is the Savior of the world. When Jesus had tasted it, he said, “It is finished!” Then he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. John 19:30
Jesus came as that baby in the manager. He grew up and has told us which way to walk. Jesus was sinless, yet took your sins that you may live. He finished the payoff on your debt bill, that runs over the limit daily. Jesus came, died, and rose up again that you may live an abundant life.
- Jesus is coming back to get those who belong to Him. “And then at last the signal of my coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning all around the earth. And the nations of the world will see me arrive in the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. Matthew 24:30
Sister, we have been given all the signs. We just need to obey and make the choice. He came to save the first time. The next time, it will be for Judgement for those who have rejected Him. He wants no one to perish. Jesus is patient. He is coming unexpectedly. You have a timely choice Sister, choose Him now.
2 Peter 3: 8-10
But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment
The Chew :
How will you be found when Jesus arrives the second time?