Welcome to Gloribites! Thank you for stopping by to get a quick bite of the Word. This is a ministry that God placed on my heart earlier this summer. I wrestled back and forth with God about this blogging/podcast business. I really didn’t think I could do something of this nature. I am a stay at home wife, and homeschool mom of 4 children, ranging from 2 to 12 years of age. So now you see why I kept saying no and making excuses:) I questioned God about this journey, asking Him: What do you want me to talk about, and who was going to listen to me?
So as I was driving from a quick trip to the grocery store, I was alone, which never happens:) He spoke to clearly what I was going to study and share each day. So here is the daily line-up of my podcast:
- Main Man Monday- Studying the character of Jesus
- Topic Tuesday-Topics Relating to Women
- Wisdom Wednesday- Wisdom from the Book of Proverbs
- Thought Thursday- Scriptures Related to Thoughts
- Faith Friday-Scriptures Relating to Faith
- Salvation Saturday-Scriptures Related to Salvation
Ladies, only a God of Order could give me this amazing podcast line-up. Pop on your headphones, grab a Bible and take a bite of His sweet Word with GloriBites.