In this episode:
7 Characteristics of a Biblical Mom
- Do you know Jesus as your Savior?
- Are you representing the Kingdom in your home, life, and work?
- Do you submit to the biblical leadership of your husband?
- How often to take self-care?
- Are you disciplining your children in the Word?
- Do your children see you be the hands and feet of Jesus in the community or church?
- How do you view yourself? From the World's perspective or Word's perspective?
The Chew: To be a Biblical Mother you must first be a Biblical Woman
Prayer for Salvation:
Lord, I know that I have sinned against you and I deserve to be punished. But I believe that Jesus took the punishment for my sins, by believing in Him I am forgiven. With your help, I place my trust in you for my salvation. Thank you for this free gift of salvation and eternal life. In Jesus name, Amen
Ways to support me:
- You can buy me a coffee.
- If you need a way to rock Jesus. Purchase from my Christian apparel Store
- For a new fresh way to study the Word order you a WRITE journal
Send me your prayer request.